Monday, April 5, 2010

latest quilty projects

I feel like I have a thousand quilt projects started and haven't got any finished lately! I started my circle applique quilt like forever ago and just got the basting done on it! I then started my black and white coin stack quilt which I only have 2 rows to finish! ALSO, I have been collecting vintage fabric pieces from various auctions and garage sales around to do my mini vintage quilt. These are only a few of my quilt projects started but they are the ones I've been playing around with recently! :) So enjoy!


Here is my first applique quilt, dont look too close, there are lots of mistakes ;)



This black and white quilt I am loving so far, I am debating on topping it off with some red binding and quilting...what do you think?



Here are my vintage fabrics! I am really liking all these fabrics. I separated them out by colors and am going to do something with that. They are 2'' squares, and I think Im going to do a mini quilt with this one. I might give a way the left overs to a reader, so be on the look out! :)

1 comment:

  1. weee!

    I'm excited for the little squares of vintage quilt. I may be doing the same thing? I dunno. At some point I'll actually have a quilt I can give you! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

    Also, I'm kind of in love with Hunky Dory ... just on a random side note.

    ReplyDelete