Monday, April 5, 2010

the creative juices are flowing!

Since Spring is sprung and the weather is nice I have been so much more creative and inspired by all sorts of things! My new roomie is just as big of fabricaholic as I am and now I have a partner in crime to go fabric shopping with! I wanted to share a few of the amazing things I have picked up over the last week!


I cant wait to start this quilt! It just calls "Summers Here!" Not sure what pattern to do with it but I am sure I will come up with something great! :)



These pieces I picked up at a wonderful quilt shop called "the quilt block" and I had to buy them! I just love Amy Butler!! Still debating on if I will just hoard these forever or find a wonderful pattern to use! :)

ahhh yes, Joel Dewberry. I fell in love with this collection and vowed to get them regardless of my fabric budget! haha. I will def be working with these soon!!!!



These were just some randoms I found during my shopping binge this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment