Friday, May 15, 2009

Chimes Store!

My good friend Chimes/aka Calee just opened up her awesome etsy store and it seriously rocks. You should see some of her work she does. Its pretty neato. I want to buy a whole bunch of her stuff. She is a graphic designer so if you need to do any kind of that stuff she is pretty awesome. She designed my banner for my store too. I also just got her into quilting so I'm sure you will see some of her quilts for sale in the near future. :) Anyways heres the link!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5276667

Also free shipping when you enter the code “whoopdedoo” in the special instructions, notes or in an e-mail regarding the item. Pretty sweet deal eh? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love her Greetings from Ames, Ia postcards! Makes me wish I was back at ISU!

    I need to send you that quilter info...I'll try to remember and dig it out tonight! send me a reminder email if you don't hear from me.

    ReplyDelete