Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Project To Do List

I can't believe we are already into April! Wow! Time is flying by this year! I have alot of projects done already but I still have quite a few on my list to get done! Here is my April to do list!

1.) Piece together my surf and sand quilt (buy backing)
2.) Piece together my paisley quilt (buy Backing)
3.) Finish sewing blocks for my sisters blue quilt (buy backing)

My may to do list is:

1.) Moose wall hanging for dad
2.) Maverick Star Quilt (buy backing)

June Sewing list:
1.) Finish blocks for Americana Sampler (buy backing)
2.) In the pink quilt (have to find a pattern)

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to send you a Pay It Forward gift! You are a no-reply commenter, so send me an email at auntiedart(at)yahoo(dot)com with the following info:

    Name
    Mailing Address
    Favorite Color
    Favorite Quilting/Fabric Style(s)

    And hey, what kind of Fabric Store do you manage? Saw it in your profile and I am intriqued. I work part-time at a small quilt shop in West Des Moines. Also, what is kitty's name?

    It may be a month or two before I have your stuff ready to send, but I'll let you know!

    Thanks for reading...Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love your new hair color and the cut is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm so impressed! You have your list broken down by month! How organized are you!! I was so happy I even HAD a list!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. my kitty is named nala :) she is something else!lol :) I always have a list going, or else I forget! :) I have so many projects!

    ReplyDelete