Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 2!!

This is my second week of my current battle against the fat! :) I had NO diet soda! I worked out on the elliptical 5x this week for about 30 minutes each time. My wii-fit was limited though, I was just really pooped all week. I lost 1.1 pounds this week, which I was disappointed in at first, but then I realized I didn't gain, so thats a positive! Friday my fiance took me out to dinner and a movie, which I'm sure was sooo bad for me, but hey I gotta go out once and a while. So thats a total of 6.8 pounds so far, which means I have 43.2 pounds to go! :) I need to lose at least 2 pounds per week to hit my target goal date. So I have set a target weight loss for this week of 3 pounds. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are fully my hero for sticking with it. I need to follow your lead and Get Motivated!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete