Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cookies and Kitty's

Last night I was badly craving some peanut butter...so after searching online for recipes I can across this awesome cookie recipe...I didn't know if it would turn out exactly because it sounded a bit odd. But they were soooo yummy...if you do make them just remember to have milk handy!

Recipe:

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 egg
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine ingredients and drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool. Recipe doesn't make very many, so you could double recipe as you desire.

Heres a pic of how mine looked...

Now for the kitty part...I wanted to show off the kitty's new bed...she does sleep in it, but I caught her sleeping on our bed instead ha. The bed is on top of mcgruff's toy box, her favorite place to sleep! lol

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Yummy! I love peanut butter cookies! My kids like to put a dallop of jelly on the little ridges, but I like'em plain!
    Cheers,
    Dionne
    PS - cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jelly! thats a great idea!

    ReplyDelete