Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Projects In Full Swing...

Even though it doesn't quite feel like spring out there today I have spring fever! In fact we are even supposed to get snow! I can't believe it! After my recent trip to visit me sister she has enlisted me to make her a throw for her couch. Her couch is a seafoam green color and most of her house as you can see in my earlier posts are neutrals, blues, greens ect. While visiting the fon's and porter quilt shop we can across this quilt pattern which was similar to a log cabin type. I though I can pick out some blues/greens from my stash and do a similar pattern...here is the fabrics so far...


The other quilt I am going to be starting I got at the quilting connection in Ames, Ia. I'm using a mavrick star block that looks pretty awesome and background color will be a white kona cotton. I think this will make the stars really jump out at you. Here are the fabrics for this quilt...


I also have made progress with finishing my Hello Betty Quilt top. Here is that progress for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment