Monday, March 23, 2009

Pom Puppies!

During the last week I visited my sister! She is in school as a vet and as a part time job she works for a lady who raises pom pups. They are very sweet doggies and the lady takes very good care of them all at her home. She is very much into showing pom's and has a great breeding stock! lol. Anyways I was able to go with my sister to work one morning and help take care of all the cute puppies! I took tons of pics of them all and even did a video. I wanted to share with you some of my pics with the puppies!
This one was my favorite! :) I called him my little burrito! :) lol I also didn't shower so I look dirty and tired! lol.
The last pics are of Audry (my sis) dog's Leela and Nibbler :)

1 comment:

  1. Pom puppies are so cute!!!!! I want more! :-D

    ReplyDelete