Sunday, March 8, 2009

More great fabrics!

Thanks to my friend magan I have more fabric coming my way! lol. Due to our similarities with fabric we were able to split several bundles! It cuts down on costs too! We got three bundles including neptune, soiree, and twiggy...


Oh I love them all! I can't wait for the others to come out that I listed on my previous blog. I am def. buying those also. I spent my of the the weekend work on my hello betty quilt...I had a honey bun that I was working with and doing some log cabin blocks. I did 10'' blocks, but bad news is that I ran out of fabric, so I am buying another honey bun. I was also working on another quilt, its got teals, reds, greens...its really pretty. I am doing a larger log cabin block with stripes of fabric randomly placed. When I finish both I will post them. I also am going to start on a moose wall hanging for my dad. I made him a duck quilt a while back and decided its time for something else. I have an Idea in my head of what I want to do. I hope to get a few quilts back from the quilters this week so I will have a bunch of projects to post!! :) stay tuned!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great fabrics!! I have some charm packs of Twiggy and love it.

    ReplyDelete