Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Camera = New Pictures!!

Today I received my new super awesome camera! I love it! I've been running around the apt taking pictures of everything I could! lol Just because I haven't had a camera in such a long time! grrr. Anyways, Heres a shot of the camera box because you must see what it looks like right?


Well I thought I would also show you my sweet pillows I made for my couch too! I whipped these babies up this weekend! They are from the bistro fabric line! they are super comfy!


The next two items are a tampon wallet I made for me and a ipod holder for calee!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love love love the iPod holder. I love that fabric! I bought a little pouch once that was made from that same fabric for my sister and she doesn't use it but it sits in a drawer with makeup so it's totally trashed out. :( Yay!!

    ReplyDelete